Looking for a career, with opportunities to grow? Check us out!
This position is Part-Time, with a minimum of 20 hours per week. Details to be discussed during the interview process.
Who We Are
We are a family-owned and operated company, servicing Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio, and Southeast Michigan. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. You may have wondered what it might be like to be a part of our team. It’s feeling appreciated when you don’t cut corners. It’s being encouraged to continually train and learn. It’s having a customer rave about you and demand you’re the only technician that works in their home. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
- We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning.
- Our goal is to provide exceptional service through quality workmanship, customer service, and professionalism.
- Promote customer satisfaction
- Convert incoming calls into booked service appointments
- Be professional and establish customer rapport
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Maintain and update our customer database
- Respond to customer requests
- Assist other Call Center team members
- Maintain communication with dispatch to ensure a smooth experience for customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced environment
- Competitive individual who loves to win as a team
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Able to work independently with little supervision
What We Offer
- Competitive wages, with unlimited earning potential.
- Hourly pay rate based on skills
- Fun company events for you and your family
- We care about our team, customers, and company and expect you to bring that same caring when you join.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Gibson’s Heating & Plumbing by visiting GibsonsHeating.com When you’re ready, please follow the directions at https://www.gibsonsheating.com/contact-us/jobs-career-opportunities-waterloo-indiana/ to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer