Website Gibson's Heating & Plumbing
HVAC Journeyman Installer
- 1st Shift!
- No On Call!
- Paid Time Off available after 90 days!
- Paid Holidays
- Up to 100% employer paid Health Insurance!
Who We Are
We are a family-owned and operated company, servicing Northeast Indiana, Northwest Ohio, and Southeast Michigan. We’ve been in business since 1983 and are stilled owned by Mark & Christine Gibson. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. You may have wondered what it might be like to be a part of our team. It’s feeling appreciated when you don’t cut corners. It’s being encouraged to continually train and learn. It’s having a customer rave about you in their review after you complete an install. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC Installers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will accurately and efficiently install top of the line heating and air equipment in our customers homes.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with the Installation Team Coordinator, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages, with unlimited earning potential.
- Hourly pay rate based on skills
- Opportunity for bonuses
- Frequent pay raises based on performance
- Continued training opportunities
- Medical Insurance — we pay up to 100% health, life insurance, & short-term disability.
- HSA w/ company contributions ($1200 annually)
- Paid Time Off- After 90 days employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with a company match, after 1 year of employment.
- Work for a Family Owned & Operated Company- not a large corporation
- We are large enough that we are organized & have processes in place to allow you to be successful
- We are small enough that you know your coworkers and are treated as part of the team
- Fun company events for you and your family
- We care about our team, customers, and company and expect you to bring that same caring when you join.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job—make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
If this sounds like you, visit www.gibsonsheating.com and apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Locations: Albion, Angola, Ashley, Auburn, Avilla, Butler, Churubsco, Columbia City, Fort Wayne, Fremont, Garrett, Huntertown, Huntington, Kendallville, Lagrange, New Haven, Roanoke, Rome City, Waterloo, Wolcottville,